Certified Senior Housing Professionals (CSHPs) are specialists who know that in order to best serve the distinct later-in-life transition needs of senior adults, they need to surround themselves with a resource team of trusted professionals.
Among the most respected REALTORS in their individual markets, CSHPs have completed extensive prerequisite coursework and the in-depth review necessary to achieve the Certified Senior Housing Professional designation.
As such, they are far more equipped to serve senior adults and their families than general real estate agents, and they are committed to serving as professional partners throughout the entire consultative process surrounding a later-in-life move.
* CSHPs recognize and appreciate that later-in-life moves involve both physical and emotional energy. Moves frequently include circumstances that require a special skillset and mindset.
* CSHPs know that the term "senior" encompasses a broad age range.
* CSHPs base their services on the needs, desires, lifestyle choices, and unique circumstances of each client.
* CSHPs are well-informed about the various senior housing options available in their communities.
* CSHPs appreciate that senior-related moves are unique and often require communication with a larger family unit as well as the involvement of multiple professionals from various fields.
* CSHPs are trained to collaborate and work within these relationships.
* CSHPs acknowledge that there may be a sentimental component, as well as a financial component that drives decision-making, and that often those two factors are intertwined.